It’s been a tough few days for all of us I’m sure.
We all face uncertainty.
I’ve been hitting the cancellation button constantly, which is a strange feeling as I only hit it for the first time in 10 years on Monday. I have enjoyed hosting families here in Caister for all that time and boosting local businesses by bringing quality tourism to the village.
Thank you to my previous guests, most of you I really enjoyed chatting with 😂 So I hope to be here in future years to welcome returning and new guests but bills have to be paid somehow. When I figure it out I’ll let you all know how...
With the future being so hard to predict and in order to protect my local community I have decided to close the cottage until the 30th April. This date will be moved in line with government advice but I don’t want to be responsible for bringing covid-19 to my neighbours, friends and residents of our fine village.
Despite the financial issues this will create I have decided to refund all guests booked to 30th April in full and will continue to do so as needed. Although my terms clearly state there are no refunds we are all in trouble at this time and my overdraft should cover all outstanding bookings 🤨 It’s not our fault that we are in this situation and we need to look after each other.
Check availability and book below for a relaxing stay in one of my beachfront cottages.
All holidays of 7 nights or more automatically receive a 10% discount.
Have a question? Hit the chat button below to reach me directly. I know you’ll love it here, James.
Read our terms and conditions for One Coastguard Cottages here.
Read our terms and conditions for Two Coastguard Cottages here.